1.28.2009

2-fer!

We decided to start the gym Monday. lol. We visited the landlord, who gave us a number for some guy who's actually in charge of the building? apparently, he only leases 3 units in the building... I dunno, anyway, so we have to call that guy. ridiculous.

oh, and I got my hot water bottle that I got off of EBay today. I think I just have a need to knit a hot water bottle cover. It is super nice and warm and it's supposed to be great for menstrual cramps.

Hot Water Bottle
I got the blue one (you couldn't pick the color). Also, it's not as bright, just a plain ol' regular blue.

hot water bottle cover
I picked this felted cozy from Interweave Knits Summer 2002. It looks like it's going to take forever and be super irritating, it has a cable chart and it's knit with lightweight yarn on size 5 needles. @ ravelry



3 responses:

cici said...

Thats interesting.. never saw one of those before.

Anonymous said...

Ooh the cozy is so cute! I really like the cables in it.

Anonymous said...

I love the hot water bottle cozies! I really should make one. Can't wait to see yours, it looks like it will be very pretty!

Post a Comment