1.28.2009

Kazo-Mazo and Koaster

^ Those are one of my many nicknames for my kitties. I think it springs from baby-talking all animals I've ever owned. They are also known as Captain Oblivious and The Brainless Wonder. I'm such a nice pet owner, no? lol. I've had cats eventually called Temersee (Tennessee), Perkeshus (Precious), Salamander (Salem), Punky-Punk (affectionately named by me, the cat's actual name, if you can believe it, was Punkass)... I could go on, but I'll save myself now.

Work was a little better. I was waiting for the handyman to fix the light above the stove, the drafty bedroom window, the leaking kitchen sink, and the smelly bathroom sink until 1 this afternoon before I just left and did what I had to do at work. He still hasn't shown up. See why I was so stressed yesterday? Everything just came to a point. Between the glued door, all this stuff that needs fixed, money issues, moving preparations, and then shit at work? My brain needed to explode a little bit. Now I'm better.

Josh and I are going to talk to the landlord today (we tried yesterday, but he was gone already), then after that, we'll go to the gym. I haven't been to the gym in weeks. Josh said he'll go with me every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hopefully, that'll give me some motivation. I pay for the gym, so I should definitely go.

I finished 1/2 of pair #3/5 mittens today, it's soaking in the sink. I'd give you pictures, but it looks exactly like the last ones. lol.

0 responses:

Post a Comment