1.27.2009

*deep, cleansing breath*

Today was...... interesting. I don't really want to blog about work because I'm super paranoid someone will find it and I'll be in deep shit, but I'll just say this. I was geared up to do inventory today (I do it every week, I'm the one who takes care of it in my little department). No one else is supposed to have a key to the back storage closet except me and my manager, and my co-workers must have been taking his key from the office to get cups and stuff because it was TRASHED this morning and I was highly, highly pissed. Then all sorts of stuff just cascaded and so by the time my co-worker got there (late), I walked down and told my manager I would come in tomorrow to fix the stuff they screwed up and that I was leaving now or I'd cry. I just hate getting all stressed out like that, it's stupid. It was just one of those days that I wanted nothing more than to hurt someone and quit. So I just had to go. My manager rocks though, so it's all good.

I sent out pair #2/5 of my Bella Mittens. Took new pics to display the new yarn. And let me say, I LOVE the yarn but I just found out it's exclusive to WEBS and that sucks because it took me a week from ordering to get the yarn. That's a little long for me. To be fair, it was over MLK weekend.

Modified Bella Mittens #2/5

Modified Bella Mittens #2/5

Modified Bella Mittens #2/5

Modified Bella Mittens #2/5

Modified Bella Mittens #2/5


I like this yarn better. it makes the mittens a little chunkier and cushier. Plus, the alpaca/wool blend dries faster than 100% wool.

2 responses:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about blogging about work! I'm always so afraid someone will get wind of it and can my behind.

I LOVE those mittens! The cables are wicked, you did an amazing job.

Anonymous said...

The mittens look awesome! I hope tomorrow treats you better at work!

Post a Comment