1.25.2009

what is with this weekend?

we tried to go to see My Bloody Valentine in 3D. it was only showing in 3D at the ghetto theater (as opposed to the newer one everyone else goes to), so we went around 4:30 this afternoon and the line was astronomical it was so stupid. so we didn't even go. it's just been a kinda crappy weekend all around. I have tomorrow off, but Josh is back at work. I finished the second pair (of 5) Bella mittens. new record, I finished a whole pair in 3 days. Hopefully I can keep up the pace.

We also got a call from a guy on the opposite end of the hall from us who had screwdriver gouges in his door, too. And then some more in the door of an apartment in the middle of the hall, but we were the only ones with glue. we're going tomorrow to talk to the landlord and down to the police department to file a report. still completely ridiculous.

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

Wow, just read the post below! Wow, that sucks! I hope your landlord can do something about this. That really really sucks. Some people are so stupid.

I'm sorry your weekend hasn't been all that great, but hopefully this new week will be really good to make up for it! :)

Post a Comment