3.06.2009

There is joy to be claimed in this world..

been neglecting the blog lately. sorry about that. I think I finally have the allergies under control. Mostly. the Zyrtec-D is really starting to do its job, I can breathe through my nose when I'm at home. I am sick today, though. On my day off, of course. Tummy problems, more... how do I put this? More bottom problems than top problems (without getting too graphic). I'm thinking it must be something I ate, because last night I was perfectly fine. I was looking forward to sleeping in and I was wide awake at 4 this morning, precisely the time I wake up when I have to go to work. llaaammmeee. It is also a glorious 68 degrees and I've only been out twice today, and that was with Shadow. It's funny nearly EVERY person we pass now makes a comment. "beautiful" "aw, look how cute!" "a dingo stole my baby!" lol.

In other news, I have an awesome boss at work. I need 3 of the next 4 weekends off, and we were able to figure it out. it pans out like this:

March 14-15: Josh's friends are coming in from Michigan and we have a wedding to go to.
March 21-22: "Twilight" release (shut up).
April 4-5: Josh's birthday (6th), Azalea Fest Weekend, Brian Regan show

For Josh's birthday, we are going down to Charleston, SC (3 1/2 hour drive, not bad) to see Brian Regan. I wish I could say I was genius enough to think of this myself, but unfortunately, it was Josh who came up with it. It's okay, though, because I told him we could definitely go. It falls on the day before his birthday. I also plan on getting him a new iPod (hopefully). right now he has an older nano, and while it's great for working out and stuff, it doesn't hold enough of his music.

Beyond all that, Shadow is doing well. His temperament is awesome, he's coming out of his shell, but he's still having slight tummy problems. We took him to the veterinarian Monday, and while it is helping, it feels like it slips up every now and then, it's on and off. I'm sure he'll be fine. He's actually really funny, he sleeps half under our bed, and earlier I was watching Animal Cops and they rescued puppies from a trash can (why I watch this, I'll never know) and the puppies were crying and he sat up and cocked his head at the tv, then walked up to it, did it some more, started whining, then looked back at me like "Mom, DO SOMETHING!" lol poor baby.

ETA: my lovely boyfriend totally got me a crystal clear bootleg of Twilight (WITH special feature menus)!

0 responses:

Post a Comment