3.02.2009

3.2.09



I got an award today from berlinbetty. thanks girl!

Here are the rules

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people…tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

Things I Love:
1. My sweetheart. Josh is my heart & soul, I love him so very much.
2. My animals. Koa and Kalix (kitties), and the newest, Shadow.
3. Books. I have ALWAYS loved to read, I'm addicted.
4. Knitting. One day I was knitting in front of the laptop and the screensaver came on. I watched myself knit and it was CRAZY, it looked so complicated.
5. My family. Though they're way up in Ohio, I think of them every day.
6. The internet. I remember being 12 when we first got a computer and had the internet hooked up. dial-up, how ye sucketh.
7. Summer in Wilmington. I am really gonna miss it when we move. The summers here are great, I love walking around downtown and still thinking "Wow, I live in Capeside" (Dawson's Creek reference FTW!).

Luckily, I have 8 blogs that I follow, one of which belongs to the person who nominated me. woo-hoo!

1. A Friend to Knit With
2. A knitter's Harmony
3. Agaliha
4. Gerkwerken Crafts
5. Photo.Knit.Dog
6. Red Rachel
7. Wagon Full of Stars

2 responses:

Alexis said...

Thanks for the award! I've never gotten a blog award before! I'll add it to my page when I get a chance tomorrow : )

Anonymous said...

I just now checked my blog and saw your comment. I've been out of the blogging world for a bit, busy with life.

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment