2.06.2009

brain no worky

wow. I have today off, so a few minutes ago I went across the street to the coffee shop to get my coffee and a muffin. I took my travel cup with me, and my keys and everything (this will be important in a minute). they were pretty busy, maybe 4 people ahead of me. so I get up there and order, she runs my credit card, asks if I want a receipt or any flavors in my latte, the transaction finishes and I go to wait for my coffee. as I'm standing there I'm looking at the muffin case thinking "oh, she forgot my muffin". so he hands me my coffee, and I'm like "oh, I had an apple cinnamon muffin" and he looks confused, and the girl who rang me out comes over and I'm like "Oh, you forgot my muffin" and she looks confused and goes "uuummmmm, isn't that...." while pointing to my hand. WHERE I AM HOLDING A PAPER BAG WITH MY MUFFIN IN IT THAT SHE HAD GIVEN TO ME BEFORE SHE RAN MY CARD. I apologized (obviously) claiming coffee deprivation.

If it's gonna be one of those days, I'm glad I'll be staying at home. geez.

ETA: I really need to stay inside. I went down to Port City for an apricot tea (and to grab an issue of Paw Print [a free pet magazine]) and the total came to $1.60. for some reason, I didn't think I had enough even though I brought $1.75 with me. I'll probably bust my face on the treadmill when I go to the gym later, then inadvertently steal something at Target when I go to buy toilet paper.

OH OH OH I just remembered something, too. Remember when our door was glued shut and we called the cops and they never showed up? The company who owns the building saw one of the flyers we put up in the building and called Josh and said the police told them they called me back and I told them that I didn't wish to pursue an investigation. WTF!? why would I call in the first place if I wanted nothing done about it? Completely stupid.

0 responses:

Post a Comment