2.04.2009

sleeeeeeeeepy and pizza

Modified Bella Mittens #3/6


I sold another pair of mittens today! these aren't them though, these are pair #3 that I sent off yesterday when I went to mail back the broken alarm clock.

new alarm clock


Good news, new alarm clock still works! I love it. unfortunately, you have to buy the remote control separately, so I'll probably get that next week.

I worked this morning (as per usual). oh, it snowed again too for a good 15 minutes. lol. But then I came home and after the clock was delivered, I took a nap, then Josh came home and I didn't get up, so he dressed down and fell asleep with me and we didn't get up until 6:30. then we ordered pizza. while simultaneously skipping the gym for the day. :P

1 responses:

Georgia said...

The mittens look beautiful! I love the purple tissue paper too :)

Post a Comment