2.20.2009

ugh. I hate congestion

I can't seem to get all this congestion out, my nose has been like, blocked on and off for almost a week now. so lame. I got a package from Greece today! Late last year I did a small personal swap on craftster and due to all the protests and stuff in Greece, the postal system was all messed up. But I got my package today (I had sent her a knitted scarf in return), it had a pretty scarf/wrap, a bunch of greek candy, and the Twilight inspired charm bracelet I have had my eye on. It's super pretty, sterling silver and gorgeous. <3

Swap package from Greece

Twilight inspired charm bracelet

Twilight inspired charm bracelet

Twilight inspired charm bracelet


everything was awesome, completely worth the wait. I also went out and got Shadow a harness. He's not a HUGE puller, but when he does pull, it's irritating and I want to break him from it before he gets it in his head that pulling means he gets to go where he wants faster. I originally wanted to get this one but the size I needed (medium) they were of course out of, so I ended up getting this one. I'm not sure about it yet, but we'll see.

Most of the day has just been spent blowing my nose. ew. I actually went and bought a box of tissues yesterday. I've only been using my organic cotton handkerchiefs for months now, but I can only find 2 (of 4), and they were (pardon the grossness) soaked. ew. I just went and bought some more. They're much better for allergy sufferers because tissues actually attract allergens and the organic cotton feels much better on your nose. also, better for the environment!

0 responses:

Post a Comment