2.17.2009

yay!

kitty and doggy tags


Shadow got his tag to match the kitties today. I got it from jmanigrossi@etsy. They're great quality, solid copper, handstamped. They come in two sizes and you can choose between either a heart or star stamp. I bought Kalix and Koa's back in July and they oxidize really pretty (you can see the difference between the top and bottom photos, Kalix's came out weird because he was sitting in the sun and refused to sit still). They're only $12 each plus shipping.

Good and bad day today. Josh woke up to a big mess, but Shadow couldn't hold it. Poor baby. So then I was stressed out about getting home to a big mess, but when I got home, Shadow was sitting in his cage, no mess at all. And when I opened the door, he kissed my face. aw! made my day.

Work super sucked though. We had run out of almost EVERYTHING and we had put a rush on the starbucks order which was supposed to come in Friday but came in today instead. laaaame.

This kitties are very excited by the new change that enables them to enter the bedroom at all hours of the day. Since we've been leaving the door open during the night, the kitties can come and go as they please. This means Kalix slept in the bed all. night. long. first sleeping next to me. then he slept on my pillow for an hour and licked my hair, then spit it out (since mine is longer than his). When I woke up, he was sleeping between the pillows, on his back, with his face toward the bottom of the bed with a big ol' smile on his face. Spoiled brat.

0 responses:

Post a Comment