2.23.2009

wtf did we do to piss people off?

really, wtf?


I'd like to say I'm showing off my lovely natural dog care products from Good Clean Dog (which are awesome and smell spectacular, by the way), but that is not the case. I found my lovely package exactly like this on a flight of stairs in our apartment building. When printing the shipping label, paypal didn't mark my apartment #, therefor it only had the building number. After we found the box, Josh mentioned he had seen it in front of an apartment down the hall and didn't think anything of it. Apparently, someone swiped it, then tore it open on their way down the stairs. They then decided it wasn't worth stealing (luckily) and left it. I really don't understand what it is that we did to ANYONE and I'm getting really pissed. It's completely ridiculous. Not to mention a felony. Whether it had an apartment number or not, it had my name on it. Opening mail that clearly has someone else's name on it is a FELONY. What the hell, seriously.

Shadow did get a bath though. While he was really uneasy at first, he did eventually sit down towards the end. He no longer smells like a foot!

0 responses:

Post a Comment